The Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratization has issued preventive measures against COVID-19 for a safe summer vacation.
The ministry urged Emiratis and residents to check with travel destinations before commencing travel and therefore urged everyone to follow the respective countries’ COVID-19 protocols while there.
The ministry said on Twitter: “Be sure to follow COVID-19 preventive measures when traveling for summer vacation.
“The #TogetherWeRecover campaign aims to raise awareness of these necessary measures for your safety.
Your mental and physical well-being is everything! #MOHRE.
Emiratis and residents before traveling should comply with COVID-19 preventive measures and guidelines at airports, such as wearing a face mask, physical distancing, temperature check.
In the event that the person is suffering from a high temperature or showing symptoms of respiratory illness, the individual will be isolated and assessed by the airport health center, if suspected of having Covid-19, they will be referred to the emirate’s health authorities.
During the trip, continuous monitoring of his health with knowledge of the symptoms of the COVID-19 virus to pay attention to, he must consult a doctor to assess his state of health as soon as possible.
Air travel demand is growing and is expected to peak by the end of July.
Travel agencies across the UAE are seeing an increase in bookings across almost all sectors.
With this in mind, the UAE Ministry of Health and Prevention has issued new guidelines on COVID-19 and monkeypox for anyone wishing to travel abroad in the coming months. .
• Check Covid-I9 statistics in areas where a new
variety spreads and travel only when necessary.
• Vulnerable people such as the elderly, diabetics and people with cardiovascular disease should avoid traveling to areas where the virus is spreading unless necessary.
• Complete the recommended doses of the vaccine
• Wash your hands regularly (with soap and water or 70% alcohol sanitizers)
• Maintain physical distance from others
▪ Avoid crowded places
• Consult your doctor immediately if you feel ill
• Adhere to local Covid-19 guidelines for travel, transport and gatherings
• Perform a PCR test to ensure your safety and avoid spreading the virus.