Memorandum of Understanding between the National Health Authority (NHA) and the Ministry of Railways for the establishment of Railway Hospitals
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA भारत सरकार
A MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS रेल मंत्रालय
(RAILBOARD रेलवे बोर्ड)
New Delhi, from 06.09.2022
The general managers,
All Indian Railways.
The Director General,
Sub:- Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between the National Health Authority (NHA) and the Ministry of Railways for the constitution of Railway Hospitals.
A Memorandum of Understanding was entered into between the National Health Authority (NHA) and the Ministry of Railways on 05.09.2022 for the establishment of Railway Hospitals to provide treatment to AB PM-JAY beneficiaries.
A copy of the Memorandum of Understanding is attached herewith for information and necessary action at the railway level.
DA: as above
(PM Meena / पी.एम.मीना)
Board of Railways (रेलवे बोर्ड)
Ministry of Railways (रेलमंत्रालय)
Telephone number: 011-47854222
1. PCMD/AH and PCMO/RDSO Indian Railways.
2. Major Financial Advisors, All Indian Railways and Generating Units.
3. Principal Audit Managers, all Indian Railways/Production Units.
4. The Dy. Comptroller and Auditor General of India (Railways), Room No. 224, Rail Bhavan, New Delhi.
5. EDPG/MR, EDPG/MOSR(D) and EDPG/MOSR(J)
6. F(E) Spl. Management, Board of Railways.
Source: Click here to view/download PDF