Ministry health

Kuwait’s Health Ministry limits posting of COVID-19 cases on social media – Xinhua English.news.cn





KUWAIT CITY, March 11: Kuwait’s Ministry of Health (MoH) said on Friday it had recorded 280 new cases of novel coronavirus (COVID-19) infection in the past 24 hours, bringing the number of cases to 625,202 Health Ministry spokesman Dr. Abdullah Al-Sanad told KUNA in a statement that 560 new recovered cases were recorded, during the same period, bringing the number of recovered to 618,194. , adding that no deaths have been recorded, thus the death toll remained at 2,549. There are currently 17 cases in intensive care units, while the total number of infected cases requiring treatment has fallen to 4,459, in addition to 114 cases in covid-19 services. Dr Al-Sanad also reported that 7,571 new PCR tests had recently been carried out, with the total number of such tests reaching 7.7 million.

Earlier, the official spokesperson for the Ministry of Health, Dr. Abdullah Al-Sanad, said daily Covid 19 cases on the ministry’s official social media accounts will be stopped and only published on the website. only from next week. Al Sanad further said that there has been an improvement in the epidemiological situation in the country, thanks to Almighty God and the efforts of health workers, state institutions, citizens and expatriates.

He extended his thanks and appreciation to the technical and administrative teams for their contribution and daily report for more than two years (747 days) since February 2020. The first case of coronavirus was followed on February 24, 2020 and since then the daily reports have been published to inform society.