DGDE Ministry of Defense Recruitment 2021: For applicants looking for government jobs, here is a wonderful job opportunity for you. Defense Estates Organization, Ministry of Defense has invited eligible candidates to apply for the post of Junior Hindi Translator, Grade II Sub-Division Officer and Hindi Typist. The notification was published in the employment journal from December 4-10, 2021. The deadline for submitting the application form is January 15, 2022.Also Read – BFUHS 2021 Recruitment: Apply to 1068 Paramedic Positions at bfuhs.ac.in | Check vacancy, other details
Details of the vacant position Also Read – Indian Railways Recruitment 2021: Apply For Level 1, Level 2 Positions On rrccr.com By Dec 20 | Check details here
A total of 97 positions will be filled through this recruitment campaign. Also Read – Indian Army TGC Recruitment: Apply for Various Positions on joinindianarmy.nic.in | The application starts from December 6
Name of positions and number of vacant positions
- Junior Hindi Translator: 7
- Division NCO Grade II: 89
- Hindi typist: 1
- Junior Hindi translator: An applicant must have completed a Masters degree in Hindi / English or Hindi / English as a compulsory / elective subject OR a Bachelor’s degree in Hindi / English or Hindi / English as a compulsory / elective subject plus a diploma / certificate in Translation or 2 years of experience.
- Grade-II Division NCO: An applicant must have passed Class 10 and a Land Survey or Draftsman (Civil) Diploma / Certificate of at least 2 years.
- Hindi typist: A candidate must have passed Class 10. Speed of at least 25 wpm in typing.
- Junior Hindi Translator: 18 to 30 years old.
- Grade II divisional non-commissioned officer: 18 to 27 years old.
- Hindi typist: 18 to 27 years old.
How to register
Eligible candidates may apply for vacant positions by sending their application by “Ordinary Post” in an envelope titled “APPLICATION FOR THE POSITION OF JUNIOR HINDI TRANSLATOR / SUB DIVISIONAL OFFICER, GRADE-11 / HINDI Typist and should be addressed to the“ ”Director principal, Defense Estates, Southern Command, Near ECHS Polyclinic, Kondhwa Road, Pune (Maharashtra) -411040 ”.
Applicants must pay a sum of Rs 200 as an application form.